Earn the Certificate
How: Take any six Immersion courses in the PoLI Institute Curriculum within a 36-month period and earn the Certificate in Law and Innovation from Vanderbilt Law School.
Why: An intentional investment in meaningful professional development, the Certificate option provides a robust set of innovation tools proven through application across industries to facilitate change that creates value. Highly relevant and practical for those who seek to lead innovation in the legal profession.
- Certificate in Law and Innovation is issued by Vanderbilt Law School
- Receive a 10% savings on individual Immersion courses when earning the Certificate in Law and Innovation — simply register for 3 or more Immersions to receive the discount
- Receive priority registration in each Immersion course (enrollment is very limited)
- Enjoy access to events created exclusively for holders of the Certificate
- Receive a lifetime discount on all PoLI Institute programming
- Enjoy access to the NewLaw Forum, a virtual forum for PoLI Institute cohorts launching in 2022
How to Enroll
Enrollment in the Certificate in Law and Innovation curriculum is accepted on a rolling basis.
For more information, contact Cat Moon, Director of the PoLI Institute, directly at email@example.com or 615-322-6591.